M473 T-Sue™ Microarray Molds Molds made of silicone
Tissue Microarray (TMA) is a technique enabling tissues from many donor blocks to be arrayed on a single slide. The array mold is specifically designed to be simple, easy to use and inexpensive. Tissues can be analyzed in the same conditions enhancing the efficiency of the research.
The T-Sue™ Microarray molds allow you to perform TMAs faster while giving excellent results. By using array molds, you can process up to 170 specimens onto one single slide in very little time. 7 patterns available to fit your protocol.
• Can be reused hundreds of times without losing its flexibility
• Withstands temperatures between -100 °C to +250 °C
• View many different samples on the same slide
Array Mold Cores
Core Ø (mm)
T-Sue™ punch needles are used for filling recipient tissue microarray paraffin blocks.
• A single punch can be used to fill an entire block
• 5 sizes available, clearly indicated on the handle
• Color coded plunger
• Internal stylet operating like a retractable pen
• Effortless ejection of core specimens
• Punches are packed in safe, tamper-evident zip-lock resealable bags